This the most important requirement for your trash the dress:
- Bring optimism and attitude to have fun
And these are some of the the most common tips for your TTD
- consider waterproof mascara and makeup
- consider underwear you can wet, and it wont show off with water
- Consider using flip flops, crocs, or similar
- Consider some gloss to the session will allow refresh your lips
- Be careful to not to get too sunburned days before
- use hair spray or other products to hold your hair in place, (If your hair gets wild) : the beach is normally windy .
- Bring some towels to get dry
- Sunglasses, hats, flowers, and other accessories is a big plus to bring
- you may consider a bag for wet clothes
- you may consider set of dry cloth to change after you are done
- if clothes are dirty it doesn’t really matter it is going to be more dirty
TTD sessions should really be be seen as a fun day out with your loved one, except with a photographer there to capture the moment.
It’s the candid moments that turn out the best—so don’t be afraid to show affection, laugh and jump for joy!